Tuesday, March 07, 2006

An Introduction

So, Mark and I have decided to put together this simple blog in order to show people what a group of us are working on together, a concept Mark Blevis has dubbed participatory podcasting. Before we begin, I just want to do a brief shoutout to all the people involved (I am missing some links to people - feel free to comment).

Arthur Masters
Bob Goyetche
Garth K
Jason Pettus
Krash and Betty
Mark Blevis
Mark Pavlidis
Michael Lenczner
Neil Gorman

In the next post, I will outline what it is that we are attempting to do, why we are attempting to do it. In the course of such a project, of course, different people have different ideas, and what I write is by no means sacrosanct. I'm trying to get it all down, though, as cleanly as possible, to make it as easy as it can be to get people understanding the concepts, and getting them involved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to have my name on that list. I've never meet any of the other people face to face but I hope to some day.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home